The project comes from the desire of: leading children to the discover of healthy habits, promoting an environmental knowledge, teaching the importance of natural resources
The project comes from the desire of:
- Leading children to the discover of healthy habits
- Promoting an environmental knowledge
- Teaching the importance of natural resources.
Our proposal provides for stimulating activities, which allow children to use their senses, their knowledge and their emotions in order to connect with animals, flowers and plants. As a result, pupils will develop abilities like observation, curiosity and handling.
The final aims of our activities are:
- A deep connection between natural life and urban one
- Let children know and love animals, flowers and plants
- Incourage children to observe nature
- Develop in children the awareness that nature must be respected